Absolutely agree with Galder.
WikiMedia is not only Wikipedia. Is not just an encyclopedia, but all other
wiki projects.
And is also a movement for openness, a philosophy, a way to do things.
Means collaborations, partners, a lot of other staffs than an encyclopedia
doesn't include.

Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*
*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member
M. +39 3383385545
camelia.bo...@gmail.com
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter