Em dom, 14 de abr de 2019 09:54, Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> (...)
> If the true drivers behind this change are because WMF senior
> management believe that the WMF is a competitor for Facebook or
> YouTube (as was in one of the marketing presentations), then the
> problem is their perception of the mission of the WMF, not the name
> "Wikimedia".
> (...)

The real issue is the community not stopping the moron who changed a
colored logo historically associated to diversity into a tedious P&B
version and changed the WMF blog skin to a set of aggressive and repulsive
colors.

Not stopping a disease in their very initial stages have a price.

Listing comercial entities as competitors with WMF projects is the worse
thing I've forced to read on my life.

[[m:User:555]]
P.S.: the "m" portion on my signature is a interwiki, not my gender, if
someone don't knows