Dear All,
Small correction -  Please note the date to submit the proposal will start
from today (25 April 2019).

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664