Hello Paulo,

Thanks for restoring those images. If images are routinely deleted this
way, I'm afraid it would be difficult to retain new editors. Affiliates
invest a lot of time and resources to recruit new volunteers through
various programs/project and if their uploads are blindly deleted this way,
then it's a problem that needs urgent attention.

I honestly can't think of the best approach at the moment but something
needs to be done.

Regards,

Isaac