The ASBS voting was an exciting process, as it was a first and important
step to deepen and broaden participatory decision making in our movement. I
thank the current board members who have been bold and launched this
process. I also thank the election facilitators who have worked restlessly
to make this happen. Thanks to candidates who have contributed to a
productive, engaging exchange of ideas with community members.

The election of Nataliia and Shani is of course wonderful. Congratulations!
From what I can tell, the Brazilian community --which has gone through such
a hard period in recent times-- is wholeheartedly celebrating for you!

Cheers,

João
User:Joalpe