¡Enhorabuena y mucha suerte en esta nueva etapa!

Congrats and good luck in this new stage of your organization!

El 7/31/19 a les 6:02 PM, Kirill Lokshin ha escrit:
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
chapter.

Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.

It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
development across northern South America and Central America.

I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
accomplishment!

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido