Hello colleagues,

The Wikimedia Café meetings have generally been well received. We had
approximately seven people in the December meeting. In an attempt to make
the meetings be accessible to more people, in January 2020 the Café is
tentatively scheduled for a Saturday, and the Café will be earlier in the
day. The meeting will be on 25 January 2020 at the following time: 11:30 AM
EST, 4:30 PM UTC, and 10 PM ITC.

During the most recent Café we had an extensive discussion about
documentation for Wikitext and templates. We ran out of time to discuss
NavWiki <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/NavWiki>. For the January
meeting the only non-introductory agenda item so far is NavWiki. You are
welcome to add more items to the agenda
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Caf%C3%A9#25_January_2020_at_11:30_AM_EST_/_4:30_PM_UTC_PM_UTC_/_10_PM_IST>
.

As usual, the meeting style for the Café will emphasize discussion rather
than presentation. People are welcome to participate as listeners only if
they prefer.

Please see the page on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Caf%C3%A9> for more information
about the Café. Please watch the page for any updates, particularly to the
schedule or the agenda. Signing up for the meeting is optional, but is
helpful to the organizers so that we can estimate how many people will
attend. Signing up for the meeting also informs us who we should notify
individually if there are significant changes, such as changes to the
schedule.

If there are any problems with connecting to the meeting or if you have any
questions or comments then please write on the Meta talk page.

Best wishes for the new year,
Pine