Just want to reinforce some other comments -- Pine... WMF employees, many
of whom gave up subscribing to this list long ago, are real people and this
is their livelihood.

Suggestions to start firing people add no value to the discussion and, if
anything, detract from the credibility of the other points you are trying
to make (which I largely agree with).

Hoping with the benefit of a few days of cooling down that is clear to you
as well.

~Nathan