Hello,
Thanks for the update. The third point you mentioned about (structured)
data and data query, that sounds really interesting, and I would love to
run such query or attend the (online) seminars you have proposed.
About "Tired of the affiliate reports [2] wiki table of death? SO are we"
-- I am unsure, the people who wrote long report pages with infographics,
and Wikicodes, perhaps could edit that simple Reports table as well.

I started studying the portal and made a minor change to update something
{{Diff|19875666}}. I understand the portal will be gradually improved, and
more information, details will be added (such as for " Attach report link"
should it be full URL or [[Wikilink]], or should "What type of Report are
you attaching?" have more options? anyway...) I'll further study this, but
I don't want to submit the form just to study things. :) So a test/sandbox
option for the module/portal would be good.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.