Some of us sent an email when it was (only apparently) less serious but we got
no reply, as far as I know. It was sent by the UG of Washington DC and I
contacted WMCH doing that, because they might reach their central office
quickly in Geneva if necessary.
Changing some licenses was one of the things I hoped to discuss, but in general
we knew it was already serious and we were trying to gain some time.

In the end, WHO changed their attitude only after the last week-end, probably
because people started finally to be worried in the USA, but the pandemia
should have been declared weeks ago or at least last week, IMHO, when also the
data of another "not small" country, that is Spain, started to be quite out of
control (if Italy was already not enough after China, Iran and South Korea).

They seem to have taken more slowly than necessary. Let's hope they finally
reach out.

Regards.
Alessandro

    Il giovedì 12 marzo 2020, 16:29:34 CET, Andy Mabbett