> Therefore, the community decided to take a different approach: through our
> featured article section on the main page <
> https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoofdpagina>, we now highlight articles to
> put the COVID-19 in a broader perspective.

-- That's interesting. It also highlights if anyone/a group of editors
want(s) to focus on "topic of the week/month" or topic-specific online
edit-a-thon, this " COVID-19 in a broader perspective" might be a good
idea. I remember reading a similar message on a Wikipedia talk page.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.