I remind you all the https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/NonFreeWiki proposal of a
Non-Free Wiki. I supported that.

If we finally create it, maybe we can organize it since the beginning in a way
closer to how users active on Wikiprojects nowadays might like such repository
to work. With better language integration, cross-wiki metrics, efficient
structured metadata, automated categorization, transparent OTRS, a flag system
that allow users to start deletion procedure only when they have a standardized
and balanced degree of activity, and so on.

Once we show it works there, it would be much easier to import innovations on
Commons... I am already stressed at the idea of discussing these things on
Commons, but I would find interesting to set them up in a new system.

A.

    Il martedì 19 maggio 2020, 03:20:37 CEST, George Herbert