Hoi,
I do not translate but I do care. What I personally do is include data in a
structured manner. I do it for things I more or less care about.. It does
include awards, educated at, employed by, Ottoman history, Africa,
science.. The point in what I do is that much of these structures can be
represented in any and all languages, it is just a matter of adding labels.

People may think that I do not like Wikipedia but I do. People may think
that I do not like the WMF but I do. It is just that we could do better.
The best of us are all united in this. I also think that most of us do not
need to be told what to work on. For me the WMF is an enabler. It makes
things possible. I do not mind them to do different things from what I want
as long as I can do what I care about. I just want them to understand their
own/our bias.

As to the community, what community? Also opinions are a dime a dozen. More
relevant are the underpinning arguments and truly shelve those opinions
when we are done with these arguments.
Thanks,
      GerardM