Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wikimedia Sudan User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to support Sudanese living in Sudan and in the diaspora working to
help bridge the content gaps about Sudan (and broadly Africa) on the web
through the largest online Encyclopedia, Wikipedia and its sister projects
as well as other open projects that allow sharing and accessibility of free
knowledge.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Sudan

[2]  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Sudan

Respectfully,