Denny, this is very exciting! Congratulations to this wonderful opportunity.

We should definitely organize a Wikidata Lab on the new project and how we
can engage with it. (We might actually have to change the name of the labs,
damn!) Whenever you think is the right time for this event and if you
indeed think it is worth doing it, please let me know and we'll make it
work!

Again, this is great news! Count us in!

João