Hello,

We learned with great sadness of the sudden passing of Elena Sanz yesterday.
We may not all have met her, but we know how much she meant to the movement,
and we know how much the movement meant to her.
Please pass our sincerest condolences to her loved ones.

For the Board of Wikimédia France
Roger Gotlib / Alphos