Hello! Just a quick update: the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees was
notified by staff on the night of July 7th that the briefing of July 8th
needs to be rescheduled because of the illness of one of the key staff
members. We are looking for a new date before the August board meeting, and
we shall share an updated timeline in a few days.

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Vice Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

*NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal working
hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
advance!*