בתאריך יום א׳, 19 ביולי 2020, 15:50, מאת Asaf Bartov ‏<abar...@wikimedia.org
>:

> Will there be a written summary (of the technical updates, in particular)
> for those who would miss or won't make time for the presentation?

I didn't plan to do it, but now that you're asking for it, yeah, I'll
publish it.

The Language team also publishes a monthly report, for example
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Reports/2020/June
. It usually includes updates about translatewiki and the Translate
extensions, as well as updates about Content Translation and other features
that we maintain.

Finally, as I mentioned, there will also be a recording.