Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the draft schedule
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Online_Meeting_2020/Programme#Schedule>
of
the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020, which will take place from 2–4
 October, has been published. We have received proposals covering
interesting topics with creative ideas and it was a real challenge to
accommodate them in the optimal way. Thank you for your interest in taking
part as a speaker.

The registration for the event is still open. You can add your username to
the list of participants
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Online_Meeting_2020/Participants/List>
and
subsequently confirm your participation by getting your ticket for free on
the following link
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wikimedia-cee-online-meeting-2020-tickets-116483763071>
. *Note that the number of participants per community is unlimited and we
also welcome interested participants from outside the CEE region.
*Additionally,
there is no obligation to attend all sessions at the conference and you can
freely choose only those that you find particularly interested in.

Best regards,
Kiril