Hi everyone,

Join the education team for this months' Education office hours on 24th
September 2020 at 14:00 PM UTC! The office hours are a dedicated time and
an online space to have conversations and discussions related to Wikimedia
and education activities, listen and learn from each other's projects and
experiences.

We will be providing some updates of the Reading Wikipedia project, and
join for a discussion around Education and gender initiatives. If you are
interested, join us! You can find more details to join the meeting here:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education
/About/Office_Hours/July_16_2020

Looking forward to seeing you all then, Please let me know if you have any
questions, also reach out to me if you want a calendar invitation for this
meeting.

Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
Request for a slot for consultation for your education work (
https://outreach.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) Best!
--
*Sailesh Patnaik*
Wikimedia Foundation | Program Associate, Education