Dear all,

It’s with regret that we have to inform you that due to the continued
global health situation (COVID-19), the meeting of the Wikimedia Summit 2021
and related side events in Berlin have been cancelled.

We optimistically look forward to safely reconvening in Berlin in 2022.

Best regards,

Abraham Taherivand, Executive Director Wikimedia Deutschland

Katherine Maher, Executive Director Wikimedia Foundation

--

Geschäftsführender Vorstand / Executive Director

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de