Hello, all.

Some of you had expressed an interest - while translation markup is still
to be added, the notes are now on Meta, here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2020-10-15>.

Thanks to all who attended and asked questions or asked question in
advance. I have this fear of sitting in awkward silence. :D I'm very
grateful that didn't happen!

Best regards,
Maggie