Is it possible to convince more international non-profits and government
organisations (especially taxpayer-funded research organisations) that it
would be in their interest as well to share the findings under some
Creative Commons licenses? FN

SEE:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/health/wikipedia-who-coronavirus-health.html