Hey everyone,

Here is a gentle reminder, we will have the Education office hours in about
3 hours at 14:30 UTC. Join us via this link:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/92871527127?pwd=eVVKQVV4b0IyK1JBeUQ3bmlEcTVRUT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/92871527127?pwd%3DeVVKQVV4b0IyK1JBeUQ3bmlEcTVRUT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1606735895357000&usg=AOvVaw2SR5-QdjbxPMtWnXwaUI_B>
Meeting ID: 928 7152 7127 Passcode: eduwiki
Best!
Sailesh