Unfortunately, I have to report a complete lack of response or
evidence of interest by the WMF taking even the most basic steps to
enforce the commitments that the WMF themselves chose to publish to
this email list.

WMF legal returned an automatic reference number "[Request received] -
24634" on 4 March 2021 (29 days ago). They have not bothered to write
back to recognize the problem or give a "human" response.

I had thought that after the recent progress of dialogue with the
LGBT+ Wikimedia community, that the example problem survey would be
taken down, it was not. Instead, the survey stayed open despite these
complaints through to 23rd March, presumably letting the WMF funding
survey fulfill its objectives, even as it presented some risk to
volunteers that participated. The references to standard Google terms
and conditions were never revised, despite official claims by the WMF
that they did not apply.

These failures and documented false claims by the WMF are
unacceptable, and a massive letdown for other members of WMF staff
that are working incredibly hard to provide better protection and
support for Wikimedian volunteers who represent minority groups.

This case of badly organized surveys has established a basis for
future mistrust, not one of working together or a meaningful
consultation.

Sorry.

Fae