Hello Nadee,

This is a Rajeeb (Username: Marajozkee) I am sending you a "Farewell
Katherine Song", written and sung by me, I hereby attach the audio file. I
am sorry I can't record a video, so, I request you to use the song as
wherever you feel right, maybe on the background of a video or something
like that.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Namaste,
Rajeeb.