Sooner or later the increasing uneasiness with the continous call for
donations, even if we really don't know how to properly spend them, should
be tackled.

I think this is probably due to the idea of measuring the performance of
people working on this in terms of collected money growth, I feel like
we're cutting the branch we're sitting on.

Vito