Hi everyone!

By the end of May, we at Wikimedia Ukraine invite everyone to join CEE
Spring (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2021) to help
discover Ukraine to the world.

The contest is devoted to improving Wikipedia content about Central and
Eastern Europe across multiple languages; the Central & Eastern European
community of Wikimedians has organized it every year since 2015.

Of course, you can write about many different CEE countries and regions
within the contest, but we at Wikimedia Ukraine are planning to send
special souvenirs for most active contributors to articles about Ukraine
specifically ;)

For the first time, we prepared the top-10 most important articles about
Ukraine that are missing (red links) for each CEE Wikipedia (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=11313069) and the top-10 important
articles that are too short for each CEE Wikipedia (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=11313068).

And we also have the general top-100 list with important topics missing in
many Wikipedias: https://meta.wikimedia.org/?curid=10583331

You can read the full announcement (and share it to help us spread the
world) here:
https://diff.wikimedia.org/2021/05/06/join-cee-spring-on-wikipedia-to-help-discover-ukraine-to-the-world/

Best Regards
Anton Protsiuk
Program Coordinator at Wikimedia Ukraine