Hi Lisa,

Thanks, I didn't spot that page (I was looking on diff and meta). These are big grants (>$150k/ea - total is $1.36 million), so I think it's really important that a decent amount of information about their application and plans is posted on meta, as per the internal Wikimedia movement grants processes. Ideally that would also involve some level of public commenting process by the community.

Thanks,
Mike