Hello Maggie, hello all,

If you can communicate on the subject, when was your team first made aware of
the situation ? Trying to figure out how long this has lasted.
And were affected users (by which I mean users who had their emails and
passwords reset) ultimately able to recover their accounts ? Or will they be ?

Thank you for letting us know of the issue.

Roger / Alphos