Hello ytcontact07,

Maggie has apologised for the translation in this thread and a better
translation has now been provided on meta Wiki (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Office_actions/September_2021_statement/zh
).

The translation concerns have been addressed and I believe they would be
more careful in the future. It's unhelpful to continue to flog a dead
horse.

Regards

Isaac