Adam, you may find the tool discussed here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Movement_Charter/Drafting_Committee/Candidates#Candidates_Compass:_One_statement,_all_answers>
to be helpful.  It is created by one of the candidates, is based on the
information submitted by candidates for the election compass, and is quite
visual.  (Disclosure: I am also a candidate.)

I'd also suggest that the written answers illustrate the differences
between candidates a little more specifically than the general five-point
compass.  Perhaps, also, part of the reason that there's some consensus
amongst candidates (at least on the surface) is that they could be
representative of a pretty broad consensus throughout the global community
on some points.

Risker/Anne