Yes the website <https://enterprise.wikimedia.com/>, and press release
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/news/2021/10/25/wikimedia-foundation-launches-wikimedia-enterprise-the-new-opt-in-product-for-companies-and-organizations-to-easily-reuse-content-from-wikipedia-and-wikimedia-projects/>,
were "launched" yesterday.
Yes, notification was given on this mailing list
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org/message/SLJURHLDJMHY5XM7KOJAP7XKPAEU4K5U/>
two
weeks ago, as well as several others - including wikitech-l, affiliates-l.
That message included various new pieces of documentation (including Board
statement relating to revenue principles, methods of free-access to the
service for community, forthcoming public 'office hours' meetings).
Moreover, it also included notification of this impending launch.

- Liam