/
| Hello everyone,
|
| The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees has provided an update
| on the ratification process for the updated Universal Code of Conduct
| (UCoC) Enforcement guidelines [1]. ...

Hello Xeno! Thanks for your message. And thanks for the whole UCoC team for
their very hard and effectivities work. For a long time I have had no certainty
that UCoC and the clarification shall be accepted by for example the polish
wiki community because for now the was no evidence that polish wiki ArbCom will
be our local instance for UCoC enforcement. Now in my opinion it is clear.

        Cheers, Janusz "Ency" Dorożyński