Hello Wikimedians,

It's that time of the year again!!!

Open Foundation West Africa <https://ofwafrica.org/> invites you to the
official launch of the second edition of the Africa Wiki Challenge
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Africa_Wiki_Challenge_2022> writing
contest, which sorts to bridge the content gap in Africa on the web. The
theme for this year is* "Projecting African Culture" *

Join us today as we officially launch the contest!

Meet our speakers:

*Speakers*

   - *Dr. Phiwokuhle Mnyandu: *Dr. Phiwokuhle Mnyandu is a lecturer at the
   Center for African Studies at Howard University

   - *Professor Kodzo Gavua:*  Mr. Guava is an Associate Professor of
   Archaeology and Heritage Studies at the University of Ghana, Legon.

   - Lien Tetteh: Lein is a Project Officer at the Ghana Tourism
   Development Company

   -

   Alice Kibombo: Alice Kibombo is a librarian and a member of Wikimedia
   Community User Group – Uganda, where over the last 4 years, she has
   coordinated and facilitated a number of Wikimedia campaigns, workshops,
   contests, and edit-a-thons in Uganda and Africa.