How would you propose to measure 'output' in a somewhat objective way? It
is of course easy to identify that our own pet projects don't get the
attention we feel they deserve, but given that the priorities of the WMF
are so much broader than those of you and me personally, that may not be
entirely fair. Especially if you consider that the changes that the WMF
comes up with often meet a lot of pushback from the community. It might be
nice though to make a little more explicit someplace how our environment is
changing over time, because I am sure that there's a lot of things that we
almost don't notice, but make life better, or forget quickly because it's
such a logical improvement. Not so much from accountability perspective,
but more from a historical lens.

(as a sidenote: it turns out that the team has been roughly this big for a
while now)

If your question is asking about 'what are you working on' (which is
related to but different from 'what have you seen as output'), you could
take a peek at their phabricator board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/design/>.

Best,
Lodewijk