Dear Wikimedians,

Thanks for joining us during the EduWiki Live, you can find the recording
of the session here on YouTube: https://youtu.be/sKV6N2-Tc7A
We had some difficulties streaming the session on Facebook, and for that,
we will be hosting a watch party this week on Friday at 14:00 UTC. Join us
this Friday to learn more about Wikimedia projects through an open pedagogy
perspective.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaEducationTeam

We will see you then!

Best!