Thank you for this update, and congratulations to all!

It's great to see many Wikimedians who joined the movement more recently
serving on the board of executives!  I think it demonstrates maturity,
community health, and continuity that Wikimedia Indonesia has been able to
achieve this.

Best wishes and much success in your endeavors!

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org