Dear all,

You are warmly invited to the Global Advocacy/Public Policy team's monthly
conversation hour. The topic this month is *copyright*.

We are hosting two calls in different time zones:

   - *August 26 @ 14:00 UTC* (check your local time
   <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1661522437>)
   - *August 27 @ 8:00 UTC* (check your local time
   <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1661587237>)

In the first half of the call we will discuss community approaches to
copyright advocacy, which will feature Dimi Dimitrov from the Free
Knowledge Advocacy Group EU as well as Amanda Lawrence from Wikimedia
Australia. After that, it is up to you!

The conversation hour will be on Zoom and will be recorded. The recording
will be uploaded to our Meta-Wiki page. All details including how to add to
the agenda can be found on on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Public_policy/Conversation_hours_and_Events#Upcoming_Conversation_Hours>
.

Hope to see you there!

Ziski

***Help us improve our conversation hours! We're accepting feedback via the
MSG Forum
<https://forum.movement-strategy.org/t/feedback-requested-for-pilot-public-policy-global-advocacy-monthly-conversation-hours/1197>.
You can also comment via our Meta talk page, or by emailing Ziski directly
(fp...@wikimedia.org <fp...@wikimedia.org>). *

Franziska Putz (she/her)

Movement Advocacy Manager, Global Advocacy

Wikimedia Foundation

fp...@wikimedia.org

*UTC timezone