and participate.
*Date: Saturday, 24 September 2022*
*Start time:10:00 AM SAST*
*End Time: 12:00 PM SAST*
*Location: Online Meeting*
We will still be using our new Discord channel as our meeting location this
time (see link below). If that does not work for you then don't worry, you
can still join via Zulip at the link below for a more text-based experience.

Link to Join
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/South_Africa/South_Africa_22>

For a more text-based experience.

Zulip <https://wikimediaza.zulipchat.com/login/>:  Note registration is