Hi,

We have a Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) meeting this 13
November 2022 (Sunday)

We have two meeting times to cater two major time zone blocks.

The two times are:

   - 02:00 UTC <https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1668304800>, 2022-11-13
   (Asia-Pacific friendly time)
   - 16:00 UTC <https://iw.toolforge.org/zonestamp/1668355200>, 2022-11-13
   (Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time)

The agenda are:
 · Wikimedia Research Fund
 · 2023 Ombuds commission and Case Review Committee appointments process
 · Feedback on consultation and community session of the Movement Charter
Drafting Committee
·  Wikimania
       · Ideas/ suggestions for Wikimania 2023
       · Expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024 and beyond
       · Expressions of interest to join Wikimania Steering Committee

For signup and meeting link, go to the SWAN page at Meta-wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Network

Thanks.

Kind regards
Butch Bustria