Hi everyone,

We are glad to announce that Wikimedia Deutschland has published the
event report for the Wikimedia Summit 2022 on Meta.[1] Besides general
information and financial reporting, we also shared some crucial
lessons learned from organising the first global hybrid Wikimedia
event. We hope that others can learn from our experience and develop
new standards and guidelines to run hybrid events in the future. Part
of the report is also the evaluation of participants’ feedback
(PDF).[2]

If you haven’t looked at the event documentation yet, we also invite
you to read our full report on the Summit program.[3]

Happy reading!
Nicole

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2022/Event-report
[2]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Resultst_of_the_Wikimedia_Summit_2022_participant_feedback_survey.pdf
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Summit_2022/Documentation

--
Nicole Ebber
Director Movement Strategy and Global Relations

Phone: +49 30 577 11 62-0
https://wikimedia.de

Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia,
Wikipedia and Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German):
https://www.wikimedia.de/newsletter/

Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.