Hi everyone,

The Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Organizers> is pleased to
announce that Wikimania Singapore will be held at the Suntec Convention
Centre <https://www.suntecsingapore.com/>.

Located in the heart of downtown, Suntec is a short walk or ride away from
many of Singapore’s top museums, libraries, galleries and tourist
attractions. Visit the National Gallery, the Art Sciences Museum, the Asian
Civilisations Museum, the National Archives, the Esplanade, Gardens by the
Bay, world-famous hawker centres, and much more.

Suntec has a combination of open exhibition spaces, large halls and small
and medium sized conference rooms to host our plenary sessions,
discussions, workshops, poster sessions, and group socials. It also has the
technology to support both the in-person and virtual components of
Wikimania.

Check out our walkthrough video to see some highlights of the space:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcTBhY2Bng

Whether you’ll be joining Wikimania in Singapore or tuning in from the
comfort of your own home, we look forward to welcoming you to Suntec.

Best,

*Butch Bustria*

On behalf of the Core Organizing Team