Todd, Romaine and all,

Julia Brungs generally puts up sample emails for review here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising#Current_fundraising_activities

Copies of Dutch sample emails are linked there.

I remember there were discussions between Wikimedia Netherlands, the
community and the WMF last year, and there was a commitment made by the WMF
that the Dutch community would be involved this year.

See also last year's press report <https://archive.ph/gonKE> in de
Volkskrant.

Andreas