Hello,

We're thrilled to announce the release of our Annual Report for the year
2022-23! 📆✨

🌟 In this comprehensive report, we've captured the essence of our
incredible journey, and the collaborative spirit that drives us forward in
promoting free knowledge and open access to information. From empowering
editors to organizing engaging events, we've been on a mission to enrich
the #Wikimedia projects and make knowledge accessible to all.

👥 A heartfelt thank you to our dedicated members, and everyone who has
been part of this incredible journey. Your passion and commitment have been
the driving force behind our success.

🔗 You can access the full report at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Kerala/Annual_Report_2022-23

Regards,