Dear community members,

We are thrilled to share the annual report of the Yoruba Wikimedians User
Group with you. 2022 was a year of learning and community building for us
and we are happy about how it went.

One of the major highlights of our project in 2022 - 2023 was the
audiovisual recording of Yoruba Indigenous vocations which were donated to
major academic and cultural institutions in Nigeria.

These academic institutions (University of Lagos, University of Ibadan,
Ajayi Crowther University and the International Centre For Yoruba Arts and
Culture) are now interested in the work we do as a Wikimedia community in
Nigeria.

A big thanks to members of the Yoruba community for their dedication and
commitment to promote free access to knowledge in Yoruba language.

The report can be accessed on Commons through this link : Yoruba
Wikimedians User Group annual report 2022-223
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Yoruba_Wikimedians_User_Group_annual_report_2022-2023.pdf>
Thank you.

Mikaeel Sodiq, President Yoruba Wikimedians User Group.