Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to share with you that we are announcing the winners of
Wiki Loves Monuments 2023 through our social media platforms on
*Monday, March 25th, starting 18.00 UTC. *
As it is the WLM tradition, the announcement - in a descending order - will
kickstart with the honorable mentions from 25th-16th place, every 30
minutes.

This will be followed by an 8.5 hours break before the commencement of the
top 15 on *Tuesday, March 26th, at 7.00 UTC* in the same time and interval
order. The overall winner of the WLM 2023 competition will be
announced at *14:00
UTC.*

You can follow the results on any of our social media channels:

   - https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesmonuments/
   - https://www.facebook.com/WikiLovesMonuments/
   - https://twitter.com/wikimonuments
   - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wikilovesmonuments/

Best,
Ciell - on behalf of the WLM International Team