The CEE Hub has made a first analysis of the text compared to the previous
version[1].

To summarise, some relationships and processes have been kept quite vague,
but the direction of travel is beneficial to the communities (especially
the "care responsiblity" that ties affiliates and communities closer
together) and it opens up opportunities to reform the way we work together
instead of closing down opportunities and only offering a very narrow path.

I want to congratulate the Movement Charter Drafting Committee on reaching
this final version of the Movement Charter, I know it was very difficult at
times and for some time it didn't look like we'd even get to this point at
all, especially after the Board of Trustees statement from early May. So
thank you for your commitment as well as the time and energy you spent
getting us here and handing over a document that will hopefully help make
this global Wikimedia community a kinder and fairer place.

Best regards, Philip

[1]:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Pz5irzyJb2GeJZFPGFi6qIGXj-2BHP5l1nFmMNunkLY/edit?usp=sharing