Hi Everyone,

As we step into the new week, here's another learning opportunity
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Using_Content_Translation_for_your_Campaigns_and_Contests>
to explore how you can use the content translation tool for section and
language translations as part of the WikiForHumanRights 2024 global
translation drive. *This session is a great opportunity for regional
coordinators, local organizers, campaign participants, Wikimedia
communities and interested community members** to learn how to use the tool
to:*

* - Make translations for a specific language- Improve articles with
Section Translation- Use URLs to help newcomers target specific languages
with translation- Request features or sharing requests for feedback or
improvements to the Content Translation tool*

<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Using_Content_Translation_for_your_Campaigns_and_Contests>
to join us on 28 June at 15:00 UTC for another learning moment.* During the
week, we will also share the recording of the 13 June Expert Panel
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:WikiForHumanRights_2024_Expert_Panel>
here or on the event page. Please look out for the post soon.

Kindly,
Euphemia