Greetings Wikimedians,

We are delighted to invite you to the 18th edition of our DCW Conversation Hour, titled, “Movement Charter: Impact and Implications” scheduled to take place on June 22nd, 2024 at 15:00 UTC (08:30 PM Indian Standard Time).

In this edition of DCW Conversation Hour, we aim to discuss the impact and implications of the Movement Charter, given that we are very close to its ratification process. Our guest speaker for this conversation is Manavpreet Kaur, a member of the Movement Charter Drafting Committee, who has also been actively involved in the South Asian community.

More details related to the event including joining information are available on the event page: https://dcwwiki.org/dc-ba

We look forward to your presence. Keep your questions handy!

Thank you
Namrah
Lead, Conversation Hour
Deoband Community Wikimedia